Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Free-For-All: Seinfeld & Dawson's Creek

Today, May 14th, is the 12th anniversary of the last episode of Seinfeld. In honor of that, here are two of my favorite clips from the series:

Vandelay Industries - "And you want to be my latex salesman?"



The Marine Biologist - "The sea was angry that day, my friends... like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli."



This is also the 7th anniversary of the final Dawson's Creek. I debated for a while which clip to embed and eventually settled on this - the final scene and montage that closed the finale.

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite episode would have to be the one where Jerry and Kramer switch apartments (and personalities) due to the glow from the giant red neon chicken perched atop the Kenny Rogers Roasters restaurant.

    Meanwhile, you have Kramer's ventriloquist dummy, Mr. Marbles, running around the apartment in the middle of the night like a toned-down version of the Zuni warrior doll from "Trilogy Of Terror."

    Damn, I miss that show...

    ReplyDelete