Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Free-For-All: FCU - Fact Checkers Unit & Pinkberry: The Movie

I know a lot of you have probably seen this short film that was big on the web a few years ago, but the recent Entertainment Weekly article on Bill Murray reminded me about it. It's about two fact checkers who go to extreme measures to make sure they have the right facts on Bill Murray.

It's pretty funny, despite the fact I can't stand Kristin Schaal. (If you have to ask why, you obviously never saw her on The Daily Show.)





And speaking of shorts most of you know about, I trust everyone has seen "Pinkberry: The Movie?"



I'd love to start spotlighting short films here and since Comic-Con is coming up, does anyone know of any good Comic-Con-themed shorts, or perhaps shorts that have been featured in their film festival?

1 comment:

  1. I had never seen the "Pinkberry: The Movie" short, it was hilarious! Brisk me, hahaha

    ReplyDelete