Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Free-For-All: Most bad-ass Transformers scene

Since I've been talking about effective and ineffective uses of music this week, I figured it was only appropriate that I post the most badass moment EVER in Transformers lore. The music really sells this moment.

And here's how Boogie Nights appropriated that song:


  1. That scene? 1,000,000x more awesome than anything Michael Bay ever did.

  2. Every choice a screenwriter makes affects the audience in one way or another - the trick is KNOW how the choice will affect and USE it to take them where you want to go in your story!

    Cheers and thanks for the post


  3. Hey Bitter,

    How about an update on Operation Wilson Phillips?


  4. TL - Agreed. Bay wishes he was this cool.

    Januaryfire - I was thinking of doing an update sometime next week once the groups got a little further ahead, and I get a few other details worked out. Right now there's not much to say beyond "Yeah... still going."