Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Free-For-All: Bruce Campbell on how bad movies happen

Many thanks to The Auditors of the Amazon for posting a video clip yesterday that I've been looking for for quite some time now. I'd heard a while back on a Bruce Campbell speech he's often uses where he "tricks" his fans into greenlighting a bomb of a film.



Special bonus:

As I was composing this blog entry, Wil Wheaton posted this video to his Tumblr. Children of the 80s, I defy you not to watch this and laugh yourselves silly.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Bruce Campbell is awesome and that just made my morning.

    As for the other, sorry, I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Too dumb. Time to go back to dancing Autobots. I wonder if Bumblebee can do the Hustle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you missed the ending! "Now it's time for cake."

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, we love the old He Man "What's Going On" Classic.

    ReplyDelete