Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Talkback - Most anticipated shows of the new fall season

As the fall TV season gets underway, I'm curious - what new shows are you most looking forward to and why.

As we've discussed before, my favorite new drama of the fall is the fantastic Last ResortNashville also has a lot of promise.  I was surprised by how much I liked the pilot, as after seeing the trailer, I had dismissed it as little more than "Country Strong: The Series."

The comedies seem to be a weaker crop, at least based on the pilots, though I really liked The Mindy Project and Go On seems to hold some promise.

What appeals to you?


  1. I'm busy catching up (everything is delayed here in Australia). Just finished season 1 of Justified.

  2. Really enjoyed "Revolution," and looking forward to "Elementary"--it came out of upfronts with very good buzz.

  3. The Mindy Project is probably the only one I will watch. Looking forward to all the stuff Dan Harmon has, but I don't think any of it is coming soon (Rick & Morty on Adult Swim might be?)